The Memo Should Be Written Using a Business Memo Format.Check to write a business memo :
https://writingcenter.gmu.edu/guides/writing-business-memos2.https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/subject_specific_writing/professional_technical_writing/memos/sample_memo.htmlOverviewIn this assignment you will actually transform a set of data tables into an actionable definition of who the targetaudience is. In a sense, this exercise is where you breathe life into a set of numbers.Annie’s Homegrown is looking to raise awareness of their organic snacks for toddlers among health-consciousmoms with young children. Using the attached data tables, define an audience and describe this audiences’tendencies. In other words, develop an audience profile from the data provided.Develop a Microsoft Word memo that is 3-5 pages and includes the following:
1. A statement of the campaign objective. This objective statement should be measurable and should be no
more than a sentence or two. You will have to craft a “fictional” objective based on the information provided inthe scenario you’ve chosen.
2. A statement providing a “30,000-ft.” explanation as to why this audience is a viable target. This summary
statement is best written after the audience profile has been completed (hint – come back to this part of yourwriting after you’ve done your analysis).
3. An audience profile of one audience the campaign should reach. The profile should include the following:
(1) An explanation of the demographics of the audience.(2) The approximate size of the target audience in question of the total population (e.g., This audiencerepresents approximately XX of the total population.)(3) An explanation of other tendencies of the audience (e.g., psychographics, self-reported behaviors) thatcould inform messaging and outreach to the audience. The profiles must include an analysis of at least threenon-demographic variables.
4. Have fun! do you want to try and “name” your audience?
The memo must include a discussion about how to reach the audience in question based on the data provided.The profile must include percentages that compare the audience to another relevant audience available in thedata tables.The profile must include at least 1 but no more than 3 visual aids to illustrate the target audience.The memo should adhere to the following guidelines:1.The memo should be written using a business memo format.2.The memo must be organized, with section headers, and page numbers, so the reader can easily follow theaudience profile.Be sure to write concisely.3.You can use bullets when illustrating audience differences, but there must be paragraphs that explain whothe audiences are and what the data mean for the overall campaign.4.You can be creative when developing visual aids, but they should be used to advance the story the memotells about the key audiences.The following rubric will be used to evaluate your Memo:Audience Profile DescriptionExemplary work for full credit will provide a strong story that introduces the audience to the reader. It is easy tosee how the data led the analyst to the conclusions drawn in the memo. There are very few data analysiserrors. The memo clearly defines an audience. The memo provides a very straightforward explanation of howto reach the audience. The audience comparisons employed make sense given the target audience selected.Memo ComponentsExemplary work for full credit will include a clear and articulate summary statement of the audience, theobjective, and effectively meet the visual aid requirement. The memo will also be clearly directed to the client.Exemplary work for full credit will be free from spelling and grammatical errors. The memo will be appropriatelyformatted and effectively translate ideas using clear and concise language and active voice.Readings：https://www.qualtrics.com/experience-management/research/analysis-reporting/https://blog.hubspot.com/service/survey-resultsPreferred language style Simple (Easy vocabulary, simple grammar constructions)
Audience Profile Memo