Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 10
Instructions Think about the communication topic that you chose in your Week 2 Assignment. Your instructor should have already approved this. If not, contact your instructor right away for your presentation topic.
Now for this part of the assignment, you will begin preparing for the Week 6 Assignment (individual PowerPoint presentation). Research your chosen topic in the textbook, and then address and submit the following:
· Write a good thesis statement. The thesis must be only one sentence.
· Brainstorm (You do not have to show your brainstorming in the assignment submission.)
· Write at least 3 main ideas concerning your topic. (Write in full sentences)
Next week you will be researching, adding to this draft, and submitting additional outline material.
Note: Notify your professor now by e-mail if you do not understand how to choose a speech topic.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· 4-6 sentences
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· References page (as needed)
Week 3 Assignment 2: Presentation Thesis & Main Points